NCAA Faculty Athletics Representative (FAR)
Briefly, my role as the Faculty Athletics’ Representative at Delaware State University is to:
- Report to the President of the University;
- Assure the academic integrity of the athletics program;
- Monitor the academic performance of the student-athletes;
- Deliver academic services to student-athletes;
- Monitor the student-athlete experience;
- Meet with the Student-Athlete Advisory Board;
- Take part in exit interviews of student-athletes as they depart the University;
- Certify eligibility of student-athletes;
- Assist with inquiries into alleged or suspected rules violations; and
- Serve as the chairperson of the Hornets Athletics Advisory Board (HAAB).
吉林快3回血计划The HAAB consists of faculty, administrators, and staff who work to make the DSU experience for all student-athletes as productive, and pleasant as possible.
As the Faculty Athletics Representative (FAR) for Delaware State University, I invite current and prospective student-athletes to feel free to contact me or stop by my office regarding any academic and/or student well-being questions, concerns, and/or suggestions.
Dr. Charlie Wilson
Science Center 148
cwilson [at] desu.edu