74-20th Street Brooklyn, NY 11213
National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange
- Publication and video resource materials
- Conferences and workshops
Clearinghouse [at] miusa.com
P.O. Box 10767 Eugene, OR 97440
Tel/TTY: 541.343.1284 Fax: 541.343.6812
- Resume Posting
- Job opening database
- Online job application
- Post resume to national database
- View job openings
- Additional resources on internships, job search tips
info [at] business-disability.com
- Searchable database of accommodations in work and education settings
- Fact sheets, guides, and other publications
- A-Z guide on disabilities and related topics
- Consulting services via email
PO Box 6080 Morgantown, WV 26606-6080
- Provides a community of support with knowledge, advice, and insight from peers, experts, and mentors
- Online resume building, video profiles, career assessments, and video interview training
- Job alerts, and right match technology
First Floor Bedminster,
- Post resume or job.
- More than 200 member businesses and agencies
26W171 Roosevelt Road Wheaton,
Janice Duvall Information Specialist
Email: jduvall [at] abilitylinks.org
- One More Way Job Board – free access ?”Search for One More Way” – a member focused, disability and employment search engine
- Information regarding
- Federal and state employment incentives for hiring
Email us at:
member [at] onemoreway.org
The Sierra Group Foundation
One More Way Project 588 N. Gulph Road, Suite 110
King of Prussia, PA 19406
- Online resume posting
ABILITY Mail Center
PO Box 10078
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
info [at] abilityjobs.com
ABILITYJobs - ABILITYResumes - JobAccess 8941 Atlanta Ave.
- Provide links to education and training opportunities
- Resume and cover letter writing assistance
OneStop Career Center
Toll free: 877.872.5627
- Provide job search database.
- Provide valuable information on workplace matters for people with disabilities.
- Provide job hunting tools
eSight Member Services
- Provides listing of internships
- Members may also receive financial services such as access to a credit union and life insurance.
1629 K Street NW, Suite 950
Washington, DC 20006
800.840.8844 (Toll Free V/TTY)
- Provides job search database
- Provides employer with database os student applicants.
wrp [at] dol.gov
- “Career Gateway” online job posting and resume database
- “Full Access” Career exploration and education summit
Alan Muir – Executive Director 100 Dunford Hall
Knoxville, Tennessee 37996-4010
amuir [at] cosdonline.org
- Provide job search database.
- Hosts job fairs for individuals with disabilities
- Provide other general disability news and resources.
info [at] disabledperson.com
760.420.1269 disABLEDperson, Inc.
PO Box 230636
Encintas, Ca. 92023-0636
- Provides training on interviewing and job searching
- Networks people with disabilities to potential employers
- Hosts recruitment events specifically for people with disabilities.
590 Madison Avenue, 21st Floor
New York, New York 10022
info [at] limeconnect.com
For Those Seeking Employment with the Federal Government
|National Council on Disability||NCD is an independent federal agency. NCD provides advice to the President, Congress, and executive branch agencies to promote policies, programs, practices, and procedures that guarantee equal opportunity for all individuals with disabilities, regardless of the nature or severity of the disability and to empower individuals with disabilities to achieve economic self- sufficiency, independent living, and inclusion and integration into all aspects of society.||
1331 F Street, NW, Suite 850
Washington, DC 20004
ncd [at] ncd.gov
|US Office of Personnel management||The office of personnel management is designed to make sure the federal government had an effective civilian workforce. This site helps users with or without disabilities, better understand how to hire and retain persons with disabilities.||
|Computer/ electronic accommodations program||CAP works every day to help the Federal government become the model employer for people with disabilities. Through a partnership with CAP, we employees with assistive technology and accommodation services at no cost to the requesting agency.||
Blind/Low Vision and Cognitive Teams
visionteam [at] tma.osd.mil (E-Mail)
Communication and Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teams
Wounded Service Members Team
CAP Green Team
|US Office of Disability Employment Policy||The Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) provides national leadership on disability employment policy by developing and influencing the use of evidence-based disability employment policies and practices, building collaborative partnerships, and delivering authoritative and credible data on employment of people with disabilities.||
Office of Disability Employment Policy U.S.
Department of Labor 200 Constitution Ave., NW
Washington DC 20210
Voice 866.ODEP.DOL (633.7365)
|Leadership for the Employment of Americans with Disabilities||Is the EEOC’s initiative to address the declining number of employees with targeted disabilities in the federal workforce. The goal for this initiative is to significantly increase the population of individuals with severe disabilities employed by the federal government.||? The Workforce Recruitment Program (WRP) is a recruitment and referral program that connects federal sector employers nationwide with highly motivated postsecondary students and recent graduates with disabilities
? The Employer Assistance & Recruiting Network (EARN) is a free service that connects employers looking for quality employees with skilled job candidates.
? *** No longer does direct recruitment assistance
Lead.Initiative [at] eeoc.gov.
|ADA.gov||Official site for the Americans with Disabilities Act containing information and resources for people with disabilities in all aspects of daily living, including employment||? Information about the ADA and employment
? Rights of the employee with a disability
? Resources for finding employment