Please read the disclaimer below and follow the login instructions to?subscribe to the?DSU Emergency Alert?system!
Disclaimer: Any and all information requested by Delaware State University (DSU) is strictly for the purposes of the DSU Emergency Alert system. The University will not under any circumstances distribute or sell any of the information provided, unless express consent is given by the provider. The information requested will be stored internally and used to instantly alert the provider of any and all emergencies that may provide a clear and present danger. If in fact the information requested is not provided, the University will not be held liable or responsible if individual parties cannot be reached in the case of an emergency.
Students, Faculty and Staff
- Access the?.
- Type in your DSU?email address?in the Username box and your password. *Note: if this is the first time accessing the system enter your?DSU D number (*ALL UPPER CASE) as the password.
- Click on?Login.
- Verify your contact information and update if necessary.
- If this is your first time accessing the system, change your password.
- Click?Update?to save your changes.
- If you are unable to access your account, please contact Roberto Brito at: rbrito [at] desu.edu
Unsubscribe from service
Once you graduate or are no longer associated with the University, you can go to the bottom of the registration page and click on?(Click here to remove yourself).
It is important that you retain your login information?to review and update your profile.?Contact?DSU Police?at:?302.857.7092?if you have problems or questions.